Saturday, August 30, 2014

Group Rides

I Do Not Like Group Rides

I do not like them sam I am
I do not like them on the road
I do like like them with a toad
I do not like them when they are fast
I do not like them when they last and last
I do not like them around the block
I do not like them without socks

I do not like group rides
I do not like them, sam I am

I do not like being dropped
I do not like belong flopped
I do not like dropping riders
I do not like awaiting hiders

Not a fan.  I like riding with friends.  I LOVE riding with friends, but I do not like group rides. I like the idea of the shop ride, building relationships, hanging out with everyone that makes the local bike community the awesome group it is, I just don' tike the pressure of the group ride.

Strangely enough, I like to race

Just and odd bird I guess
 

No comments:

Post a Comment